Welcome

Say a few words. ~ Rachel

A search for happiness is nothing but finding a home in a hearts of few so safe..that you cant help but keep trying to stay in. Hope yall still want in.
~Shraddha

In a while,looking at a few old words you wrote once,
some being those, which makes you wonder how you wrote it,
unless you got that ardour , that small drug you were addicted with,that small shelter, that old family. Makes you silent.

In a while, now writing a few words. And that exhilation to share it,ain't the same. And you think about the old time.
Makes you silent again.
~ Manisha.

One day when I get superpowers (ahem), I'd ask you to hold my hands and I would make you see what I see. Feel, How I feel. I would want to have you look at the world, the stars, the moon, the ocean, the way I see them. And in that maelstrom of visions I would get to see the world in your image. Experience this sanctum through your eyes. And then when I write, that would be my greatest work ever. Because It would have been written by all of us and none of us. But I don't have superpowers, so lets make this place, the sanctum in my dream.
~Sharad


Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Let The Gods Sing

It seems like forever
O daughter of the moon
Since thine own desire
To peer out of the sky
To fix the ticking clock
We must tear time asunder
And lo! There thou art
Confined and yet unbound
The wind stays its course
Like a sailor's best ally
Searching for Minotaurs
A blood drop from the eye
A thousand millennia
To behold in union
And even, O divine
In silent overture
As the silver light steeples
In mirthful crescendo again
And the fulfilling embrace
I yearned for is given unto
And then we sit in triumph
The glory of years forlorn
The world in singularity
Watches the event horizon

4 comments:

  1. Story like...Like ...
    Well, actually you are a bit like an Old Bard aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?

    And what might have led you into bestowing this title on me?

    :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it.. was different yet brilliant..

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog