Welcome

Say a few words. ~ Rachel

A search for happiness is nothing but finding a home in a hearts of few so safe..that you cant help but keep trying to stay in. Hope yall still want in.
~Shraddha

In a while,looking at a few old words you wrote once,
some being those, which makes you wonder how you wrote it,
unless you got that ardour , that small drug you were addicted with,that small shelter, that old family. Makes you silent.

In a while, now writing a few words. And that exhilation to share it,ain't the same. And you think about the old time.
Makes you silent again.
~ Manisha.

One day when I get superpowers (ahem), I'd ask you to hold my hands and I would make you see what I see. Feel, How I feel. I would want to have you look at the world, the stars, the moon, the ocean, the way I see them. And in that maelstrom of visions I would get to see the world in your image. Experience this sanctum through your eyes. And then when I write, that would be my greatest work ever. Because It would have been written by all of us and none of us. But I don't have superpowers, so lets make this place, the sanctum in my dream.
~Sharad


Friday, December 4, 2009

Flecks

I am an eraser- I rub away your pain and sorrow. Give you a little of me Willingly... my heart and soul Soon all of me whole, Till I'm not shiny and new, I don't erase like I used to. I'm still there ... as I am erased all the way, away So I've given you me- Would erase it all away for you again. But now who is to erase the sorrow? the end of me has become? I ask now- What has become of us? And where are we now? ----------------------------------------------------------- Oh you all know I can no longer write, I no longer write. It was good to read all of yours again. I do advise you finally see those comments I should have written a long time ago. Please come back. I'll let you know, I'm here. But maybe not for long? Heylo all. I still love you.

7 comments:

  1. hmmm this was very weird but in a good way.. definitely not your best very diff for sure..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh trust me, definitely not my best. It wasn't meant to really be a poem.
    I dunno. It streamed.
    Different it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im with Bhaskar.
    Please dont say its not for long.
    :]
    "I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heylo heylo dear!
    Who knows. It all comes and goes. We are quite all the wandering nomads of sorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm..its like a thought you shared that came when you actually saw an eraser for a while ...
    random thought..words.. waiting for a poem..and that is gonna come at every cost.


    and yeah nomads. but its still a strange thing that all nomads are wandering at the same place at the same time. like birds returning to home after a long journey, will take a break and again leave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome RACHEL ....... ANd yeah, the break in GP made many of us forget the flow somehow.. :(
    SO sad..

    Atleast you started to rekindle the soul in you..

    Good try... :D

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog