Welcome

Say a few words. ~ Rachel

A search for happiness is nothing but finding a home in a hearts of few so safe..that you cant help but keep trying to stay in. Hope yall still want in.
~Shraddha

In a while,looking at a few old words you wrote once,
some being those, which makes you wonder how you wrote it,
unless you got that ardour , that small drug you were addicted with,that small shelter, that old family. Makes you silent.

In a while, now writing a few words. And that exhilation to share it,ain't the same. And you think about the old time.
Makes you silent again.
~ Manisha.

One day when I get superpowers (ahem), I'd ask you to hold my hands and I would make you see what I see. Feel, How I feel. I would want to have you look at the world, the stars, the moon, the ocean, the way I see them. And in that maelstrom of visions I would get to see the world in your image. Experience this sanctum through your eyes. And then when I write, that would be my greatest work ever. Because It would have been written by all of us and none of us. But I don't have superpowers, so lets make this place, the sanctum in my dream.
~Sharad


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

End Of Beginning

cold black eyes stare me back as a tear rolls down inside never to show what you hold i suffer the not knowing why gray is turning black a void being defined memories beckon again foreshadowing my heart a ghost was i?? to unburden yourself?? just a mean was i?? towards your end?? never knew did i?? just what i meant?? i want to see you cry,, just for me this time.. i want to hear you call,, my name in your final breath.. i want to see you fall,, and try to reach my hand.. i want to know,, if i meant anything at all.. an empty shell were you?? in which i tried to fill my heart.. an eternal darkness were you?? which i tried to turn to light.. damsel in distress were you?? whose knight i tried to be.. what am i? did you never ask yourself?? why am i? did you never wonder why?? who am i? did you understand what i mean?? why should i? i never asked myself..

10 comments:

  1. Hmmm i very much lack the inspiration to write these days... I try to write but nothing comes out whatsoever... I will be a bit more regular over here to try and find that old feeling back..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. I think...something has happened?
    Are we all again wave wandering?

    I liked the beginning stanza,
    For more reasons than one. Mostly because it reminded me of something.

    It was good, perhaps not your best, but it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol extreme lack of motivation.. i guess i will be inspired to write when i read.. thank you.. this was a bit personal i guess.. hence the message became more important or some shit..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem very angry bout something. Too angry to form structural sentences atleast :P right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm i guess so.. anyway she had her purpose and i guess i was right in the way i used her.. this was what i felt before everything unfolded and before i realised what a fool i was to actually be with someone like her.. comment on the poem lil one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The idea was really good. The structuring wasnt good though..it kept making me fall off as in it stopped me for some reason. I think if you want to and if you can work that way..rewrite this..when you arent so tense. No?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm i guess i dont care enough to write it again.. will write something new rather than rewrite it again..

    ReplyDelete
  8. : ] Bhaskaaaaaaarerrrrrr!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that felt good.. Dunno what i did to deserve that but i learnt enuff in life to never question the good things that happen :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog