Welcome

Say a few words. ~ Rachel

A search for happiness is nothing but finding a home in a hearts of few so safe..that you cant help but keep trying to stay in. Hope yall still want in.
~Shraddha

In a while,looking at a few old words you wrote once,
some being those, which makes you wonder how you wrote it,
unless you got that ardour , that small drug you were addicted with,that small shelter, that old family. Makes you silent.

In a while, now writing a few words. And that exhilation to share it,ain't the same. And you think about the old time.
Makes you silent again.
~ Manisha.

One day when I get superpowers (ahem), I'd ask you to hold my hands and I would make you see what I see. Feel, How I feel. I would want to have you look at the world, the stars, the moon, the ocean, the way I see them. And in that maelstrom of visions I would get to see the world in your image. Experience this sanctum through your eyes. And then when I write, that would be my greatest work ever. Because It would have been written by all of us and none of us. But I don't have superpowers, so lets make this place, the sanctum in my dream.
~Sharad


Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Wind...

Sinking into ripples like the winters Breeze,
cold light that fades, to oblivion like me,
you shall never grace, your dead storm with my sound,
as you rise in new ashes, my nexus drowns.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~ Shraddha

9 comments:

  1. You will rise in new Ashes...I'l never be found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're rhyming more than you used to, it gives a soft flavour to your pieces I think.
    Really liked the last line, and the add on. First two as well. Third I don't think I get entirely, but it's pretty.
    All of it pretty, but cold. Like I'm watching a girl become ice in a distance and I can't help her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a feeling i Twisted The sentence too much. Just last minute i felt like. Which is weird. But still. Should i stop rhyming? its just things are jumping to my head with rhymes. and its ok with this one because i never intended for it to be a strong piece.. more of a helpless one to be honest. So im glad you liked it. or rather..got it : ]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, no don't stop. It was more of an observation.
    Wrie as it flows.
    And sometimes helpless is strong, because it's vunerable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why but I got reminded of a distant cold light in winter twilight. Through trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cause that was the picture in my head. Cold Light small pond midst trees and i sink. Its like paradise. To drift into.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm i like this new part of your poetry.. somehow makes you seem more real or something.. the subject matter is somethin i cannot relate to so i cant comment on how good or bad it is.. I wish and i also know that the last line will be told to you by someone else..

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog