Welcome

Say a few words. ~ Rachel

A search for happiness is nothing but finding a home in a hearts of few so safe..that you cant help but keep trying to stay in. Hope yall still want in.
~Shraddha

In a while,looking at a few old words you wrote once,
some being those, which makes you wonder how you wrote it,
unless you got that ardour , that small drug you were addicted with,that small shelter, that old family. Makes you silent.

In a while, now writing a few words. And that exhilation to share it,ain't the same. And you think about the old time.
Makes you silent again.
~ Manisha.

One day when I get superpowers (ahem), I'd ask you to hold my hands and I would make you see what I see. Feel, How I feel. I would want to have you look at the world, the stars, the moon, the ocean, the way I see them. And in that maelstrom of visions I would get to see the world in your image. Experience this sanctum through your eyes. And then when I write, that would be my greatest work ever. Because It would have been written by all of us and none of us. But I don't have superpowers, so lets make this place, the sanctum in my dream.
~Sharad


Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Waste of Space...

So I'm trying to do something new here..a new base..somewhat? :[ :P and its meant to be a song

Waste of Space...

How many times will you fall?
How long are you going to crawl?
When will you learn to be a man?
Evolution got you off your hands!

Dont you see the ground below you?
Its time you took a stand for you.
If you dont believe you are something,
we wont believe it for you.

 [chorus]
And you are just the waste of space you think you are
And you are just the waste of space you think you are
Just as ugly as the mirror
Just as empty as your glass.
Just as fat, aint getting thinner,
as boring as the days gone past.
As beautiful as you believe...

Your life has gone astray,
you expect me to lead the way.
I'l be the torch for your lives,
but what happens when my batteries die?

And if you know you're going to fail
the whole world cant help you sail.
Its time to cut the cord if they stop you
from being who you want to, today.

[chorus]


So,
How many times will you fall?
How long are you going to crawl?
When will you learn to be a man?
Evolution got you off your hands!

Get off your hands...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shraddha.



4 comments:

  1. o.O

    It's odd reading this with your name underneath. The only thing that sounded "you"ish was the chorus. Not saying I didn't like the rest, I think I'd like it more with hearing the melody. I did like it
    :D
    It was nice reading something either way. Just wasn't a blow me away thing y'know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second rachel, this feels and looks very unlike you.. A different direction but it kinda lacks something, it sounds too simple to be yours in a way..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well yes, thats what I meant by something different. :D I just had to give it a shot..but two days later..:P Whats lacking is the heart. I guess its not meant for this. :]

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog