Welcome

Say a few words. ~ Rachel

A search for happiness is nothing but finding a home in a hearts of few so safe..that you cant help but keep trying to stay in. Hope yall still want in.
~Shraddha

In a while,looking at a few old words you wrote once,
some being those, which makes you wonder how you wrote it,
unless you got that ardour , that small drug you were addicted with,that small shelter, that old family. Makes you silent.

In a while, now writing a few words. And that exhilation to share it,ain't the same. And you think about the old time.
Makes you silent again.
~ Manisha.

One day when I get superpowers (ahem), I'd ask you to hold my hands and I would make you see what I see. Feel, How I feel. I would want to have you look at the world, the stars, the moon, the ocean, the way I see them. And in that maelstrom of visions I would get to see the world in your image. Experience this sanctum through your eyes. And then when I write, that would be my greatest work ever. Because It would have been written by all of us and none of us. But I don't have superpowers, so lets make this place, the sanctum in my dream.
~Sharad


Friday, November 6, 2009

In The Morning Mist

all alone i wander speaking of gods and angels the burdens we place through our desires only to forget what we desire the most in the morning light she stands alone drenched and shivering placed a hand on her shoulders quivering i beg to be free the water showed her face of tears and fears in one nothing seemed like fate when her loved ones have to die we the forsaken, take the light. empty shadows, pale whispers in the dark. held together , dreams that kill the nights. intertwined forever, by our heart's desire. silent i awaken, to rid myself free. atoned from my sins, i search the skies. gazing at the clouds, i wonder why live. gazing at the water, i wonder what to live for. to be freed of this disease to be held when none cared to be sought when there's nothing left to be loved when there's noone left in the morning light she spoke to me told me of her burden freed me of my sins held my hand and whispered go now love you are me we the forsaken, take the light. empty shadows, pale whispers in the dark. held together , dreams that kill the nights. intertwined forever, by our heart's desire.

8 comments:

  1. The repeated paragraph
    we the forsaken,
    take the light.
    empty shadows,
    pale whispers in the dark.
    held together ,
    dreams that kill the nights.
    intertwined forever,
    by our heart's desire.
    is definitely my favourite.
    This didnt make sense to me entirely..as in...i cant say i understood each line individually..to me it seemed like a nightmare and finding your peace within it.
    I wish it isnt an everyday. i wish it isnt an everyday./

    ReplyDelete
  2. You started off pretty well but could not stop the calibre of your talk going downhill. Not your best, by a distant mile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those lines which shraddha picked up are my fav.
    dreams that kills the night.

    a one liner that has diff dimensions you know.
    bhaskar i missed you.

    and i guess i need to read more from you.
    will you?

    am gonna be regular here. i dont know your lines, with a simplicity yet a roughness.you just make it pretty and charming..

    and i want something soothing and simple you know..where i dont have to think..search..connect..just read it like a silent lullaby and get some sleep.

    My God i never realised words could make me feel so.. for the first time i feel like staying here..and listening to your words..

    something of the same happened when i went to aazar's blog. his last poem was great one. check it out.

    love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its like i want to be away from stuffs you know..make this mind completely empty..lock it and allow nothing to enter..but then when i read such words.. the doors open..

    a request?

    if you have written anything in between.
    mail me.

    if you havent posted it here.

    please.

    tk cr./

    ReplyDelete
  5. i kept coming here every night.

    i was waiting for some words from you.

    and i left without saying anything.

    God, when did i waited so eagerly for someone's words. i dont remember.

    hope to see yr writings soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow it sure felt good reading those comments.. yeah will be a bit more regular from now on.. i thought this comm was dead again but will come everyday for sure from now on..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd probably kill you for partially stealing my titles >:(

    But it was good. Not something I would save for further reading though. It felt like an undid knot.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog