Welcome

Say a few words. ~ Rachel

A search for happiness is nothing but finding a home in a hearts of few so safe..that you cant help but keep trying to stay in. Hope yall still want in.
~Shraddha

In a while,looking at a few old words you wrote once,
some being those, which makes you wonder how you wrote it,
unless you got that ardour , that small drug you were addicted with,that small shelter, that old family. Makes you silent.

In a while, now writing a few words. And that exhilation to share it,ain't the same. And you think about the old time.
Makes you silent again.
~ Manisha.

One day when I get superpowers (ahem), I'd ask you to hold my hands and I would make you see what I see. Feel, How I feel. I would want to have you look at the world, the stars, the moon, the ocean, the way I see them. And in that maelstrom of visions I would get to see the world in your image. Experience this sanctum through your eyes. And then when I write, that would be my greatest work ever. Because It would have been written by all of us and none of us. But I don't have superpowers, so lets make this place, the sanctum in my dream.
~Sharad


Friday, November 6, 2009

Play...

The words play like a piano's tune, a beating soul, playing its master piece,
in timeless whispers of joy and sin, in seconds alive, and moments deceased.
And they pass through the boards the channels and streams, a shadow uncared for, unmourned,
and we'l stare and walk away unshaken, why? who knew what pulled the piano's chord?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I clicked that picture and a song was playing in my head through the shoot, i dont know what song...but it just seemed to come out. and for once a photo inspired me.
~ Shraddha

10 comments:

  1. hmmm i have been so out of touch i dont know what to comment whatosever.... i guess this was very very different.. not your best but i guess this style is new to you too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i know!! thats why i was two ways about posting this..cause this is a lil above experimental for my poetry..but it was just...something that didnt flow out very well and it puzzled me..so i wanted to get feedback. And dont worry its just a one time thing :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. am not worried cause i am sure you will get better at it if you dont let it become a one time thing and keep trying it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. :P
    Haha.
    I dont enjoy this kind of poetry too much.
    I dont like pushing it out. This kind it doesnt flow well in me.
    Hence i thought of abandoning it.
    what post did you remove?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha
    :)
    Pretty mixed.
    I'm either madly madly hyper and jumpy and excited
    or asleep.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howsoever, lets not differentiate :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This. Captured me like once your picture did that prompted that one writing of you which you probably don't remember but I do. And will.

    This captured me. So there is no more to say Lovely Shraddha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do remember Rachel. Twas my favourite poem of yours :P :D
    And thank you. It means a lot that you liked it.
    And i should love to capture you like this everyday every minute..i just wish i could.
    ~ Love goes boom..after a helluva long time :P

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog