Welcome

Say a few words. ~ Rachel

A search for happiness is nothing but finding a home in a hearts of few so safe..that you cant help but keep trying to stay in. Hope yall still want in.
~Shraddha

In a while,looking at a few old words you wrote once,
some being those, which makes you wonder how you wrote it,
unless you got that ardour , that small drug you were addicted with,that small shelter, that old family. Makes you silent.

In a while, now writing a few words. And that exhilation to share it,ain't the same. And you think about the old time.
Makes you silent again.
~ Manisha.

One day when I get superpowers (ahem), I'd ask you to hold my hands and I would make you see what I see. Feel, How I feel. I would want to have you look at the world, the stars, the moon, the ocean, the way I see them. And in that maelstrom of visions I would get to see the world in your image. Experience this sanctum through your eyes. And then when I write, that would be my greatest work ever. Because It would have been written by all of us and none of us. But I don't have superpowers, so lets make this place, the sanctum in my dream.
~Sharad


Friday, September 24, 2010

Footsteps on cobblestone

as i sit for another day
slowly time will take her away
as i sip for another night
slowly the pain will subside
with tears gleaming in the morning sun
and the wind kissing my broken smile
moved away they all just did
making way for the perfect crime

as i walk down the empty street
my heart beats a different beat
amidst strangers i found a home
between time and footsteps on cobblestone

no longer do i need to run
no longer do i have to hide
free myself i can, of whats left inside
search deeper i can, of what remains us

all the stares make no sense
never did i have a winning smile
all the fear makes no sense
never did i have a cruel smile
temples i build within
with light that never dims
love i hold deep within
with time i become it

as i walk down the busy street
my heart beats a different beat
amidst myself i found a home
between silence and footsteps on cobblestone


Hmmm okay i havent been writing for a long time and this poem or whatever might seem stupid.. Dunno what made me write it or visit this blog after such a long time but am happy to be posting again :) Looking forward to comments from the people i know and love from our time in gothic community and other new readers as well..

4 comments:

  1. I always loved how lyrical your pieces were, how I could just hear the song coming off of it.

    There seemed, at the beginning, to be a lot of cliches. But...All the same I liked it. I liked the mood. Made me feel something warm, if distantly so.

    Lovely to see you =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved the beat. :}

    its always a different and fresh feeling,reading from you. :}

    :}

    i miss your words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as i walk down the empty street
    my heart beats a different beat

    i love finding these hidden lines in your poems that just seem to resound on and on in your mind. Love you bhaskar. Good to have you back. Hows everything going?
    ~lil one

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome thank you so much guys.. Everything is goin on fine.. lol hows engi treating you lil one?? mine is almost done :) am free :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog