Welcome

Say a few words. ~ Rachel

A search for happiness is nothing but finding a home in a hearts of few so safe..that you cant help but keep trying to stay in. Hope yall still want in.
~Shraddha

In a while,looking at a few old words you wrote once,
some being those, which makes you wonder how you wrote it,
unless you got that ardour , that small drug you were addicted with,that small shelter, that old family. Makes you silent.

In a while, now writing a few words. And that exhilation to share it,ain't the same. And you think about the old time.
Makes you silent again.
~ Manisha.

One day when I get superpowers (ahem), I'd ask you to hold my hands and I would make you see what I see. Feel, How I feel. I would want to have you look at the world, the stars, the moon, the ocean, the way I see them. And in that maelstrom of visions I would get to see the world in your image. Experience this sanctum through your eyes. And then when I write, that would be my greatest work ever. Because It would have been written by all of us and none of us. But I don't have superpowers, so lets make this place, the sanctum in my dream.
~Sharad


Saturday, September 4, 2010

Tears Painted On Canvas

It's hypnotizing, the way the rain falls. While I look to the clouds with open eyes, I see the origin of the heaven's tears. But its cool and it hurts like cold steel. The rain drenches me, and still the violins play on. The gods cry to music of beauty. And I've lost control. I've lost myself, To memories that overwhelm. I stand here, Bereft of hate, my pleading eyes, Drenched under a pouring sky. And its only you that I can feel, While I drown in rain in this sightless night. I remember how your words would make me feel, There is a chill running through me. I remember how you'd make me breathe slow and deep, But the present rain wouldn't let me. I'm spinning out of control, Under an onslaught of memories, And this rain... I yearn for a light to guide me home, But the dark clouds have taken my light. And the memories, Oh Maker! You told me you'd paint my words on canvas white, And never leave while I had a tear still left. Where are you now when the rain is my tears? And these words are flowing blind. There are black mountains on the right, And A valley looms on the other side. But its not a road my darling, my love. I'm trapped in my mind's embrace. Beyond your mountain, are you, a stranger now, And in the valley lies blissful ignorance. Where shall I make my love go to? I've tried crossing your mountain, I can't. And I can't stand being ignorant. So I'll march on ahead, If only this rain would let me see. I'm cold, and I'm dying inside. I'm lost, Yes I've lost control. I'm lost and the rain is steel lances. But the music guides me on, The violins in crescendo have risen, Don't let our song die. I only have memories, And this song. But still the rain, threatens to wash me away. In a cold embrace O Maker preserve us. Yes I've lost control.

10 comments:

  1. I'd feel odd reposting the same comment as I did earlier, so how about I just leave this?

    =]
    ...
    =P
    . =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone is left behind with all his love.

    Love taken away, and bits that are left.

    this was a cry, a call, a last letter.
    simple, straight yet honestly done.

    i loved some feelings it showed.
    and its so true.

    Love. "finally". you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel :P
    I'd like to talk to you on MSN.

    @Manisha...Aw shut up :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is shraddha its five in the morning and i cant log back in to my account
    simply cause im bored
    so im posting from here
    This was very raw..very childish and Very adorable. It captured innocence...and i loved watching it bit by bit..though sligthly repititive { which i must say we all have grown } i liked reading this..perhaps cause of your mad number of mentions of the rain that took me to another spot irrespective of your context : ] either way I really enjoyed reading this Sharad{ i just typed shraddha and erased it :P } and i love you too and manisha and rachel and im turning horribly gay so goodbye. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gay? =0

    And did you reformat this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't reformat...And it's not publishing correctly =\

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah there is something definitely wrong with the publishing when copy pasted into.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...This is weird, cause it wasn't like that before.

    Sigh. Whatever. Not a big deal really. Just retype when necessary. >< I don't know how to fix it

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog