Welcome

Say a few words. ~ Rachel

A search for happiness is nothing but finding a home in a hearts of few so safe..that you cant help but keep trying to stay in. Hope yall still want in.
~Shraddha

In a while,looking at a few old words you wrote once,
some being those, which makes you wonder how you wrote it,
unless you got that ardour , that small drug you were addicted with,that small shelter, that old family. Makes you silent.

In a while, now writing a few words. And that exhilation to share it,ain't the same. And you think about the old time.
Makes you silent again.
~ Manisha.

One day when I get superpowers (ahem), I'd ask you to hold my hands and I would make you see what I see. Feel, How I feel. I would want to have you look at the world, the stars, the moon, the ocean, the way I see them. And in that maelstrom of visions I would get to see the world in your image. Experience this sanctum through your eyes. And then when I write, that would be my greatest work ever. Because It would have been written by all of us and none of us. But I don't have superpowers, so lets make this place, the sanctum in my dream.
~Sharad


Sunday, June 12, 2011

Empty Words

spoke to my friend,
i could not reach.
i hugged her empty,
i could not reach.
dug deep down i know she did,
inside her, the dream still kills
i kissed her soft and tender,
she looked with tired eyes.
i held her in warm surrender,
she's numb from the inside.

cold her lips are,
shineless her eyes are,
i touch her,i feel nothing
i look at her,she stares past me
she does not believe
she does not feel

underneath the sheets,she built her dreams
dreamt of a home,without a cornerstone
together as one,forever free
underneath the sun,just you and me
all came undone,silence the only home
music never played,for time took her love

as i am
i cannot see
as i am
i cannot reach
for i feel not her pain
i simply feel sorry
for i feel not her loss
i simply feel sorry
as i am
i cannot understand
as i am
i cannot be her friend

she spoke to me,
but i never felt.
she spoke to me,
but i didn't listen.
words dont mean a thing,
when silence is her being.
sympathy never yet made a friend,
empathy yet i do not inderstand.
she is faraway, she is all alone
she is faraway, she is all alone
she is faraway, she can never be home

2 comments:

  1. Its haunting, so much so, I forgot what I had to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't like the recognition. But I liked knowing we are not always alone in the darkest corner of myself.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog