Welcome

Say a few words. ~ Rachel

A search for happiness is nothing but finding a home in a hearts of few so safe..that you cant help but keep trying to stay in. Hope yall still want in.
~Shraddha

In a while,looking at a few old words you wrote once,
some being those, which makes you wonder how you wrote it,
unless you got that ardour , that small drug you were addicted with,that small shelter, that old family. Makes you silent.

In a while, now writing a few words. And that exhilation to share it,ain't the same. And you think about the old time.
Makes you silent again.
~ Manisha.

One day when I get superpowers (ahem), I'd ask you to hold my hands and I would make you see what I see. Feel, How I feel. I would want to have you look at the world, the stars, the moon, the ocean, the way I see them. And in that maelstrom of visions I would get to see the world in your image. Experience this sanctum through your eyes. And then when I write, that would be my greatest work ever. Because It would have been written by all of us and none of us. But I don't have superpowers, so lets make this place, the sanctum in my dream.
~Sharad


Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Call To God

dead silence of fear lives under the whispers of forgotten nights held together by the unserene calm intertwined into the fire in the sky with each passing hour, closing in is the end what horrors and which gallows awaits?? born into what is the three lettered curse,, each day nothing changes but nothing's same.. call upon the so called god ask how this curse is their fault?? what created this divide?? and dared to be named god as screams it begins to spread another fire from above as hopes it begins to fade the ceiling crashes down held in those eyes last light of life,, the fire burning red beside the stars.. broken hearts and broken souls,, smiling tears and embracing hands.. call upon the so called god ask how this curse is their fault?? what created this divide?? and dared to be named god

7 comments:

  1. wow its so fuckin good to be able to read from you guys again.. everything feels like home again, though i cant seem to find aazar and manisha here.. this was written a long long time ago..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pardon me everyone i forgot i was logged onto the common gmail id..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wasnt like reading a poem..it took me back to those times when people held candles and read words of great wisdom..it got me lost..i like the feeling..keep posting bhaskar..hope you dont leave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excuse my bad but who shared that? To me it occurred strangely familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm my bad for postinf it from gpap.. bhaskar here and i wud understand if you ahve forgotten altogether that i used to post in the comm at one point of time..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha Bhaskar even your text seemed familiar to him

    I doubt your name would be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it's interesting when we can tell the writers from out styles. Aw. What love that binds us =P

    Anyway, I did like this, the repetitive end and beginning where my favourites. And it gave something to think about. All the best,

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog