Welcome

Say a few words. ~ Rachel

A search for happiness is nothing but finding a home in a hearts of few so safe..that you cant help but keep trying to stay in. Hope yall still want in.
~Shraddha

In a while,looking at a few old words you wrote once,
some being those, which makes you wonder how you wrote it,
unless you got that ardour , that small drug you were addicted with,that small shelter, that old family. Makes you silent.

In a while, now writing a few words. And that exhilation to share it,ain't the same. And you think about the old time.
Makes you silent again.
~ Manisha.

One day when I get superpowers (ahem), I'd ask you to hold my hands and I would make you see what I see. Feel, How I feel. I would want to have you look at the world, the stars, the moon, the ocean, the way I see them. And in that maelstrom of visions I would get to see the world in your image. Experience this sanctum through your eyes. And then when I write, that would be my greatest work ever. Because It would have been written by all of us and none of us. But I don't have superpowers, so lets make this place, the sanctum in my dream.
~Sharad


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Like The Morning Mists

Two pairs of feet, tread ocean shores, Like rain from stars on eyes black and brown. The soothing caress of Spring's soft leaves, Under a blanket of night's silky frown. And those eyes, like an endless sky, Stretched over miles of misty lands. Laughter like a valley of silken roses, Beside a river across a coloured band. All those beneath raven hairs, That flutter across a visage so pure, Across a soft hill under stars, Like winds on sunlit oaks. Like gentle waves your name flows, Your voice like church bells serene. And the sea breeze kisses your eyelids closed, When dawn walks against the night. The first light of the morning sun falls, And the sky pours down upon sleeping eyes. You are just a dream it seems, Just a lonesome heart's dream...

4 comments:

  1. I really liked it as a whole...
    Each stanza there would be a sentence that'd really jump at me though, that'd I just adore. Like in the first, "Like rain from stars on eyes black and brown."
    No clue why, it's just unique, it's pretty and it says YOU all over it. Nature, person, depth of emotion.

    All of this was great. I loved especially how it really put you into a dream, the soft language, the delicate expressions...It was like floating. Then reawakening from the poem within the poem in the last lines. (I'm not sure if that made sense) anyway. I did really like that.

    Whoo. Longest comment I've given in awhile. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh huh, kept my demons at bay right from the start. I can close my eyes and pick a line, which I enjoyed while reading.

    I need to pee so bad hence can't compete with Rachel over the enormity of comments.

    *Thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *laughs*
    Stop using your bladder as an excuse. I'm just better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Till the second last line this was almost like a fairytale to me. Like the first and only love..like an eternity of happiness swinging by and you never knowing when it begun and never seeing it end. It made me float..float in the fact that you have found it..or atleast glimpsed it to write of it..and it made me happier beyond compare..that i could connect somehow somewhere..the last two lines killed it for me...but i still say this is really good..maybe the last two lines killed it cause i didnt want this to end...maybe somewhere deep down there..but i really wish there werent a repitition there..i really wish i couldve read one more line being produced one last to satisfy the thirst you built.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog