Welcome

Say a few words. ~ Rachel

A search for happiness is nothing but finding a home in a hearts of few so safe..that you cant help but keep trying to stay in. Hope yall still want in.
~Shraddha

In a while,looking at a few old words you wrote once,
some being those, which makes you wonder how you wrote it,
unless you got that ardour , that small drug you were addicted with,that small shelter, that old family. Makes you silent.

In a while, now writing a few words. And that exhilation to share it,ain't the same. And you think about the old time.
Makes you silent again.
~ Manisha.

One day when I get superpowers (ahem), I'd ask you to hold my hands and I would make you see what I see. Feel, How I feel. I would want to have you look at the world, the stars, the moon, the ocean, the way I see them. And in that maelstrom of visions I would get to see the world in your image. Experience this sanctum through your eyes. And then when I write, that would be my greatest work ever. Because It would have been written by all of us and none of us. But I don't have superpowers, so lets make this place, the sanctum in my dream.
~Sharad


Thursday, September 10, 2009

Gray Void...

Like words suspended in the stillness of the night, in transparent shades of black and white, that never left her sullen lips, fearing rumours, of a sanity slipped. And she tracked her footsteps, stops and falls, tainted with labels, her knowledge, its calls. And no hint, no word nor whisper adhered, to the sentence, of an image smeared. The world spun round, twisting her neck, Pity handed her a mask, to cover the wreck. Her first steps faltered, she wore it too long, Her souls stood by her, she didn't transform. The test's to break you, survival is made, Death's the only finality, the prophecy said. Oceans sped eastward, fell unbroken off the cliff, fatalistic doubt, for once proved a gift. The earth could'nt rip her, tried to swallow her whole, her heart broken in two, and turned to a hole. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~Shraddha

5 comments:

  1. wow i havent read anything for such a long time.. this was great lil one.. its good to be able to read your works again.. felt brilliant..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bhaskar :] and since this doesnt show the name..itl do good if you sign with bhaskar :] :D

    :P

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such eloquence in the flow of a poem is your feat, Rainchild.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Such eloquence in persona is an even bigger one :]

    Thankyou Fareed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one was good with the words and all, but I didn't feel the same elation i feel with some of your other poems.

    In any case, I really liked the image of desperation that this portrays. At least for me that is.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog